Experiences in Outreach

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

My Beginning 11/07/2006

As I come to the close of my fourth year as minister to the poor I see so many changes in the lives of those God has put in our path. Upon occassion I share one of those stories with someone and their usual comment is, "Others need to hear the story".

Over the next few weeks I will be posting some of those stories for you to share in the blessing of what God does in the lives of those who seek him and how He uses His people to heal and bless.

I hope you enjoy this journal and invite any comments or stories you have seen or shared in.

God Bless

3 Comments:

  • Hey!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:14 AM  

  • Mark,
    One of the items of our corporate worship time that I would like to hear more of is personal testamonies. I'm looking forward to reading your personal testamonies through your ministry.
    bek

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:52 AM  

  • Mark,

    My son and his family worship at this congregation and I really enjoy reading your stories. Ironically enough, I do believe that you have visited with my sister in law at the shelter. She is in realy need of help that we have been unable to give to her. I do know that she has visited with you and I always pray that she can get the help that she needs. Thank you so much for your ministry. God bless you and your family.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home